Search This Blog

Brian and Jessica

Brian and Jessica
Just a young couple with a toddler, exploring the world and living life happily together!

Thursday, January 7, 2016

So this was a random test trial... and it turned out awesome!! I found this recipe for lemon salmon but it had all this heavy, fatty sauce so I figured why not stick to the basics? I'm posting this so I remember how much we liked it so when I come across this post in the future I will remember the simplicity of what I did.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. I took aluminum foil and places two to three slices of lemon in the bottom, placed the salmon on top, sprinkled it with salt and pepper and a little paprika, then put two thin slices of butter on top. I then folded the aluminum to wrap up the salmon, threw each individual piece in the oven right on the rack and cooked it about 45 minutes (because the salmon filets were frozen).

It came out white and flaky, didn't make my house smell like fish, and Brian called it gourmet because apparently "any kind of meat you squeeze lemon on is fancy." I'll definitely repeat this recipe. Yay me! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.