Search This Blog

Brian and Jessica

Brian and Jessica
Just a young couple with a toddler, exploring the world and living life happily together!

Friday, June 26, 2015

I've come to the conclusion that I am officially old. This was determined when I got off the airplane at BWI and realized I was going to spend the entire 7 days I was home with my family and basically no one else. Before and after I moved to Florida, before and after I moved to California, and before I moved to Utah and this past Christmas, I spent my entire time at home trying to make sure I saw everyone that wanted to see me before I left. The result was a stressed out and tired me, and parents who felt I barely saw them the entire time I was there. I decided not this time! 
Brian and I drove to Las Vegas on Wednesday night and stayed with his brother, sister-in-law, and niece and nephews before flying home to Baltimore on Thursday night. The following pictures are of us being touristy in Vegas and playing with the adorable niece and nephews.
 Obviously we had to hit up a Bellagio Fountain show.
 Corbin, Dylan, and Brian playing Wii.
 Baby Ella


Because I have picture overload from the 7 day trip, I'm breaking the posts up by day. Friday, Brian and I rode the metro into DC to do the tourist thing since Brian had never been. 
First: The National Air & Space Museum

 The Capitol was being worked on. Sadly it wasn't a very 
pretty day on the National Mall with all the construction.
 Fountains inside the National Gallery of Art's Sculpture Garden


 My personal favorite: The National Museum of Natural History.
(Secretly I just love anything with giraffes and elephants).


 The Washington Monument
 Obligatory White House photo
 Brian at the Washington state pillar at the WWII Memorial 
(Washington is where he served his mission)
 My favorite monument, the WWII Memorial


 The outside of the Lincoln Memorial

 Visiting Abe

 The beautiful view from the Lincoln Memorial of the Reflection Pool, WWII Memorial, and Washington Monument

 At the end of the day, we took the metro to another part of DC to go to the National Zoo, always a crowd favorite.
 I was stoked to see the elephants.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.