Search This Blog

Brian and Jessica

Brian and Jessica
Just a young couple with a toddler, exploring the world and living life happily together!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

If I don’t write this now, I have no clue when I will get around to it! Our house renovations before the wedding are finally complete! And have been for 2 weeks now, but we’ve been pretty busy!

I am attaching pictures of our home with it’s fresh carpet and paint, pretty much unfurnished as we’re about to set everything up for company this week!
Somehow with everything that’s going on we’ve still managed to have some fun!

The week before Halloween, Brian and I went to Lagoon’s Friday Night Frightmares with Randy and Sabra and rode their newest (and biggest) roller coaster, Cannibal. It was nice, it’s the only real rollercoaster that Utah has, so I’m glad it finally opened. I miss my east coast amusement parks!

Another day that week we also went to a corn maze with Wyatt and Adrienne and it was a blast! It finally made things feel more like autumn. Brian and I carved pumpkins and got ready for our new carpet to be installed, and then Kevin and Amanda and the kids came for Halloween weekend! We were disappointed that our neighborhood didn’t have many trick-or-treaters so we wound up throwing in the towel and going down a few streets with Kevin, Amanda, and the boys.

On Halloween morning, my amazing mother-in-law and bridesmaids threw me a bridal shower and it was so fun!! We had incredible food, fun games, and we got so many incredible presents! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. :)

Last night, my amazing bridesmaids threw me a bachelorette party and it was wonderful. I am so lucky to have such incredible (and crazy) best friends!

The week and a half since then has flown by and we’ve just been getting ready for the wedding! Everything is all set thanks to Brian’s mom and all her help, and now we just get to get the house ready and wait for family to come in! Brian is trying to finish up all his homework for next week before we leave for Jamaica, so that keeps him busy.

Life is good and we are excited! The next post you’ll get from me will be after the wedding, so I’m sure I’ll have much more exciting stories, especially post honeymoon! Xo, The Future Mrs. Baldwin













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.