Search This Blog

Brian and Jessica

Brian and Jessica
Just a young couple with a toddler, exploring the world and living life happily together!

Friday, May 19, 2017

Brian gave Tatum the most beautiful blessing on Easter Sunday, April 16. Baby girl wore a blessing dress that my mom had made for me for my baby baptism. However, I never got to wear it because it wasn't done when they had my baptism. I was so happy to hear my mom had saved it all these years and with a teeny bit of altering, it fit Tatum's big noggin! 

We had a rather large group, comprised of Brian, his dad, his grandpa Baldwin, Kevin, Randy, Glen Garner, George Black, Braden Lott, Tom Nielsen, Matt Haggard, and Bishop Ian Russell. 

We are so blessed to be surrounded by the wonderful family and friends that we are who are there to help us celebrate these special occasions.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.