Search This Blog

Brian and Jessica

Brian and Jessica
Just a young couple with a toddler, exploring the world and living life happily together!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

If you follow me on Facebook, you'll see I've been constantly tagged in photos by Calder Photography from our wedding and my bridals (which I need to upload on here... reminder*). The owner, Aneisa Calder, is a good friend and coworker of mine. When Aneisa began working at the law firm as our receptionist, she was really taking off in her photography business. As the youngest employees in the organization, we immediately bonded, and then became a lot closer when we let our guards down and let our weirdness flow freely. 
After seeing some of her work, I immediately knew I wanted her to be a second shooter for our wedding. Austin Berenyi did our engagement photos and when I heard he had started branching into videography, I knew I HAD to have him do our wedding video, which left me in need of a second photographer for the wedding day. As a woman, it's obviously more fun to have a girl friend (who actually is a professional and can also fix your hair and makeup) do your bridals, and I fell in love with them.  Now, at work we always joke around about how she'll do my maternity and family photos whenever the times come for the rest of my life.
Now to the point of this post... Aneisa asked me weeks ago if Brian and I would be models for her for a couple's shoot at Antelope Island. Since April is almost here, wedding/engagement season is about to start in full swing. Wedding season means engagement photos and Aneisa wanted a more rustic/desert-like feel to add to her portfolio and show more variety, so we agreed! Saturday we met up at the beach area and shot all around the island and the Great Salt Lake. 

I'm attaching a few of my favorites, but to see the full shoot, you can visit:
http://www.calderphoto.com/#!Jessica-Brian-Spring-Photos/ews9b/56f2b5400cf23c800ad01161 







Photography: Calder Photography
Make-up Artist: Rebecca Renae Artistry



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.